Smart candidates follow the money –
it almost always leads to victory
Here is the hard truth – the campaign that raises the most money almost always wins – as in 91% of the time in Congressional races, and even more often in down-ballot elections.
It isn’t just that more money means more ways to drive your message, although that certainly helps. Raising an army of donors means a campaign is generating an army of validators, volunteers and supporters willing to amplify your message.
At SpeakEasy Digital our mission is to help Democratic candidates and causes win campaigns. Since organizing donors online contributes so mightily to a successful campaign effort – we want to make sure you have the tools you need to succeed.
You can check out our online fundraising ads right here. Or if you would like to chat with someone from our team for help setting up your program - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and we will reach out to schedule a call.
More money raised will make a difference in your campaign, it means:
- One more district-wide mailer
- Another targeted or issue-based mailer
- Increasing your digital buy so more voters hear from you
- Another walker or paid staffer who can help you organize support and drive turnout
- The vital billboard, lawn sign, or other visibility that drives name ID
- Or any one of many tools that could make the difference between victory and defeat
At SpeakEasy Digital we know that real change starts with changing who can run and win. Arming first-time candidates and challengers with smart fundraising tools helps those candidates win – and in a real way, helps improve the political system awash in big money.
Fight big money now – with small dollar fundraising tools. We’re standing by to help just email us at email@example.com.